Definition of our terminology as used within this document:
A ‘Client’ is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by SEO Organic 365 Ltd.
‘Site Optimisation’ is the work SEO Organic 365 Ltd have set out to achieve as detailed on the SEO Packages page of the website.
‘Site’ or ‘Website’ is the website as seen on the Internet and owned by the client.
‘Search Engine’ will include Google, Yahoo, Yandex and Bing search.
‘Rank’ is the position of the client’s website on the search engines.
‘SEO’ (search engine optimisation) is the process of increasing the rank of a client’s website on the search engines.
‘Off Page SEO’ is the attempted optimisation of the client’s website using methods which do not require the editing of a client’s website.
‘Monthly Service’ is our standard payment plan and we will take a payment each month whilst the client is signed up to our SEO service.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The contract between SEO Organic 365 Ltd and the Client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
2. The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the SEO Proposal.
3. SEO Organic 365 Ltd will commence work within 5 working days of receipt of the initial payment, usually sooner than 5 days.
4. SEO Organic 365 Ltd will take a monthly, non-refundable, subscription payments via PayPal or equivalent card processing service.
5. There will be no minimum term for the standard SEO service and therefore a client can stop payments at any stage. Payment is however made 1 month in advance of work being carried out. If a payment is stopped, SEO work will not continue and previous payments will not be refunded.
6. There is a minimum 12 month contract when joining Club 22.
7. All payments to SEO Organic 365 Ltd with regard to the SEO service are non-refundable.
8. SEO Organic 365 Ltd may need to edit your site in order to carry out site optimisation work, or provide you with instructions on changes to be made.
9. SEO Organic 365 Ltd will attempt to increase the rank of your website on the search engines. There is however no guarantee that we can do this. Your monthly payment is in respect of work carried out.
10. To the extent that the Client requires Additional Services, SEO Organic 365 Ltd shall endeavour to provide them and if it is able to do so will make them available at SEO Organic 365 Ltd then current standard charging rates. The provision of any such Additional Service shall be subject to written agreement by the Parties.
11. SEO Organic 365 Ltd cannot be held financially liable in anyway with regard to your website ranking on the search engines.
12. SEO Organic 365 Ltd cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by SEO Organic 365 Ltd.
13. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s Content shall lie exclusively with the courts of England. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
The above are standard terms and conditions, and from time to time, further terms will be added to partnership agreements or for certain client requirements. All rights reserved.